About our Partners: The Environmental Fellowship Program is offered in partnership with the Environmental Grantmakers Association, their members, and the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.
EFP deeply appreciates the support of our 2016 Foundation Partners: Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, Environmental Grantmakers Association, Island Foundation, National Environmental Education Foundation, New York Community Trust, Pisces Foundation, Wege Foundation, William Penn Foundation, and the 11th Hour Project.
EFP deeply appreciates the support of our 2016 Host Sites: Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, EarthJustice, Environmental Defense Fund, Environmental Grantmakers Association, National Environmental Education Foundation, National Wildlife Federation, Natural Resources Defense Council, NYC Mayor’s Office of Sustainability, Pisces Foundation, The Solutions Project, Sustainable Law Economies Center, Trustess of Reservations, Vision for Sustainable Futures located in the School of Natural Resources University of Michigan, WeAct, Wege Foundation, William Penn Foundation
Past Environmental Fellows have worked on projects including but not limited to:
- Climate change related to resilience, regional planning and protecting front line communities.
- Examining connections between foundations social and environmental programs.
- Wildlife habitat protection and wildlife corridor development.
- Public education regarding the effects of climate change on health.
- Collaborating with grantees to build capacity.
- Building systems approaches to sustainable agriculture.
- Renewable energy sources.
- Human rights as related to environmental degradation.
- Sustainable agriculture and food systems.
- Assisting with strategic planning on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Outreach and learning on building collaborations for philanthropy